Shared Recipes & Workouts
Exercise during Pregnancy
February 10, 2020
Happy & Healthy Holidays
December 1, 2019
Holiday Craze & Helpful Hints
November 1, 2019
September 24, 2018
"Engage your core"
September 7, 2018
Motivated (to not miss) Monday
August 27, 2018
Great partner workout
August 10, 2018
July 27, 2018
Don't wait for Monday
July 13, 2018
Motivated & Back at it
June 29, 2018
More than a number
December 6, 2016
This is me. Here goes nothin...
August 24, 2016
January 1, 2017
January 11, 2017
Busy days and cold weather = (you guessed it!) Crock Pot Dinners!
Tonight recipe is another really simple, and healthier, option:
Cheesy Enchilada Chicken (and Rice)
The first time I made this, I did it in a pan on the stove (so that’s an option)…
Today, I’m trying it in the Crock Pot!
Here's whatcha' need:
enchilada seasoning packet
1. Pour a couple ounces of water and some of the enchilada seasoning into the crock pot & stir.
2. Place ground chicken in crock pot.
3. Pour a couple more ounces of water and the rest of the seasoning on top of ground chicken & mix it all together.
*If I am at home, I stir periodically, and add the shredded cheese throughout the cooking time. If not, add some cheese during this initial step.
4. Cover with lid and set crock pot.
*all cookers have different settings, so adjust according to your settings and time table/situation*
5. Stir and break apart meat. **Again, if I’m at home, I do this periodically, throughout the cooking time.
OPTIONAL: boil brown rice and add-in once meat is prepared, or serve separate onto plate.
*can also add hot sauce or a bit more cheese, if desired :)
As always - I welcome FEEDBACK! :)